Accounts and Tax
- Accounts and Tax
We can offer our clients Business Progress Planning, where we meet periodically to discuss the current position of the business and how it could develop over time. We will listen to achievements, key business issues and ideas, and provide constructive advice and guidance on what the business objectives should be and a plan for how to achieve them.
The planning meetings are ideal for those business owners who do not necessarily have access to this kind of business support elsewhere, or for those who just want a fresh pair of eyes to look over their plans.
Although not exhaustive, we can cover any of the following:
• Review of management accounts
• Define the key drivers for the business
• Setting business growth objectives and performance KPIs
• Ensuring that systems are in place to help achieve objectives
• Determine a marketing plan to promote the business
• Review the ‘people’ plan and how to make the most of those who work in the business
• Establish a plan to remove the barriers which are preventing progress
• Develop a clear and measurable profitability strategy with regular performance reviews